Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Humble Beginnings

I've started this blog in an effort to help other homebrewers like myself. There is no shortage of people who homebrew and most of those people are more than willing to help others with questions, brewing problems, or recipe ideas. The problem is that some people aren't willing to ask for help, and others don't live in an area where there are homebrewers, let alone homebrew shops, where they can get help.

Enter The Beermosphere. I am a fairly new homebrewer, but I have read quite a bit about the hobby and have brewed several batches of beer (I even won a subcategory in the brewing competition at the Indiana State Fair), most have which have even been drinkable. I am far from an expert, but I am always willing to learn and help others get started in the hobby.

Thanks for visiting and check back often to check on The Beermosphere and to see What's Brewing.

1 comment: